The leadership of SHIELD is a five-person board including a president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and a member at large.
- Dr. Kevin M. P. Woller is a tenured Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology and Sociology at Rogers State University. He is also Vice Chair of the RSU Faculty Senate and Faculty Advisor of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology. He earned a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology (APA full accreditation) from Kent State University.
Dr. Chrissy Whiting is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology and Sociology at Rogers State University. She is also the owner of Another Chance Rehabilitation Services which is a counseling practice that provides numerous services. Dr. Whiting earned her Ph. D. in Rehabilitation and Research from the University of Arkansas.
- Dr. Mary Millikin is the Assistant Vice President of Accountability and Academics at Rogers State University. She earned a Ph. D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and an MBA from The University of Tulsa.
- Dr. Eileen Richardson is a tenured Associate Professor of Education. Her research specializes in K-12 reading and college developmental reading. She has an M.Ed. in Reading Education from NSU and an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership and Management from Capella University. She has taught first grade and was a high school reading specialist. She teaches elementary and secondary social studies students’ education classes at Cameron University on the RSU campus.
- Dr. Todd Jackson is Professor of Accounting in the Department of Business at Rogers State University. He holds a bachelor of science in accounting from Northeastern State University, a master of accountancy from the University of Oklahoma, and a Ph. D. in Business Administration (Major field: Accounting) from the University of Arkansas. He also holds the CPA, CFA, CMA, CFM, and CFE professional credentials.
Member at Large
- Dr. Johnny Kirk is an Assistant Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Northeastern State University in Oklahoma. Dr. Kirk is also the director of the Social and Behavioral Sciences lab on the Tahlequah, Oklahoma campus. He earned his Ph. D. at Oklahoma State University in Education Psychology with an option in Research, Evaluation, Measurement and Statistics.
- Dr. Dana Moore Gray is a Professor and Sarkey Endowed Chair in the Department of Business at Rogers State University. She earned her graduate degrees (Ph. D. and Masters) from Oklahoma State University, and undergraduate degree from the University of Tulsa. She has more than 20 years of experience in corporate marketing and public relations.